Measuring Your Impact – a free webinar from the Community Managed Libraries Peer Network.
Thursday 31st May, 11am-12:30pm.
Join us for an interactive presentation, followed by a Q&A session from the audience, where we’ll be exploring the importance of effective impact measurement for community managed libraries, independents and/or local authority supported libraries. The session will:
- Consider the crucial role of impact measurement in justifying to others what you do, and to improve your own work.
- Explore methods of measurement based on your aims.
- Outline the advantages and disadvantages of self-implemented measurement processes versus externally assisted research.
- Discuss the development of logical models, which connect what libraries ‘do’ with what effect is had, in order to calculate social value measurement and identify social return on investment.
- Consider what could be done to assist, individually or collectively, and how.
- Identify and share some helpful online toolkits and guides that could help you capture data effectively and analyse efficiently to show the positive effects that you are having on your community.
This webinar will be facilitated by Dr Geoff Nichols, Senior Lecturer at Sheffield University Management School, and Prof Peter Taylor of Sheffield Hallam University.
IMPORTANT: You are not required to register via Eventbrite, but you should register via the Webinar platform here, to ensure ease of access to the session on the day.
3 thoughts on “Measuring Your Impact – A FREE Webinar”
This webinair is exactly what we need, but Thursday is our community day and it will be impossible for us to join in. Will we be able see the information any other time?
Morning Audrey, we will put a recording of the webinar and any supporting documents on the website (resources page) shortly after the webinar so that you can listen at a time that suits you.