Thank you to everyone for your wonderful support in 2018. Below is a recap on some of the things we did or started in 2018:
- 1st CML Peer Network Conference, March 2018, Sheffield, over 70 attendees
- Over 90 people participated in 9 webinar/face to face sessions
- Further support from Power to Change to create a sustainable peer Network and a regional presence
- Work started to formalise our status, as a Charity
- Initial support by 4 students from CASS Business School to develop a membership model
More to look forward to in 2019, includes
- Practical Bid Writing Workshop, London, 30th January 2019
- Developing a robust Business Plan, 5 March 2019, venue TBC
- Community Engagement and Volunteers, 24 April 2019, venue North TBC
- The Law – Assets, Governance and Trustees, 4 June 2019 venue TBC
- Second CML Peer Network Conference
Plus some webinars on Community Businesses, Impact, Equality and Diversity and Business Development.
Thank you for your ongoing support and Merry Christmas and a Successful 2019.