Community Libraries Network Newsletter
Our May newsletter is live, you can find it here to read updates and information about the Community Libraries sector: May Newsletter
Sign up to receive future editions of our monthly newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/hlJ3Kn
Network Meeting – May 2023
The next Community Libraries Network Meeting will be held online on Thursday 25th May @ 11:00am.
This is an opportunity for you to present topics, learning or issues of interest or concern for members to share, discuss or learn from.
In this meeting, we will be covering:
- Feature: James Austin (Jo Cox Foundation)
- Network Updates
- CML Feature: Alison Stewart (Northfields Community Library)
- Discussion Groups
If there are any other topics which you would like to be covered, please email email@example.com.
Arts Council Funding – Introduction
Do you need help to develop your Arts Council England funding bid?
Do you need advice and tips to make your bid stronger?
This FREE session will look at:
- Funding expectations of the Grants for the Arts programme
- Lets Create – Arts Council England’s strategic vision
- Tips to make your arts programme stronger
- How to sell your project to Arts Council England
- How to market and promote your project effectively
- How to measure success
Follow up support will be available after the session.
This session will be delivered by Paul Kelly, Regional Network Co-ordinator for North & North-Midlands.